[SR-Users] kamailio dialplan

maybelater maybelater at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 16:03:35 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I am pretty new to all this (kamailio..)

I am trying to set up the following:

1.       Kamailio with web-gui -> done

2.       Asterisk / elastix for connecting to sip-provider / PSTN-> done

This works perfectly incoming / outgoing

3.       Connecting elastix/asterix to kamailio -> done

I already have extensions configured on kamailio. They can call each other
perfectly.

Now I do need a route-config or dialplan that routes ALL outgoing calls for
all extensions to the

Extension of the asterisk/elastix-machine.

Is that possible and if so, how ?

I do need to provision more than a few hundred sip-subscribers in the near
future so connecting

Them using just asterisk is not an option..

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your help

Regards

lutz