[SR-Users] Fwd: [RAI] SIPit26 summary

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:27:18 CEST 2010

On 6/8/10 10:13 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the SIP-router/kamailio team for your participation. I did force you guys into many multiparty tests where we needed an extra proxy and you performed with success!
>
> Another thing not mentioned here is that Kamailio is going to be part of the permanent SIP tests hosted on the SIPit servers. Nils Ohlmeier and I started building them in New Hampshire at SIPit25, Daniel and I continued at this SIPit.
>
> More information about those tests later, when the servers are up and we're back in business :-)

Thanks Olle for organizing the event and putting everything together,
testing is an important part of every application. Looking forward to
complete TLS and IPv6 auto-testing platforms, they will help testing and
spreading SIP over these transport layers.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Asterisk SIP Router Masterclass
Malaga, Spain - July 5-9, 2010
http://www.asipto.com/