[SR-Users] Help with configuring SER to append a plus (+)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:21:05 CEST 2010

What is the version you are using?

Although is not recommended to change From header because breaks
compatibility requirements from RFC, in case you have an old version,
the only option might be subst from textops module.

For newer versions look at uac module.

On 6/9/10 8:22 PM, Vu, Tuan N wrote:

> T o whom it may concern,
>
>                 I am looking for an SER configuration that change the
> number to be a global number
>
>                 Incoming to SER -- From: <sip:[telephone number]@ <hosts>
>
>                 SER changes it to  - From:sip:+[telephone number]@
> <host <sip:-[telephone%20number]@%20%3chost>>
>
>                  before sending it on.
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Tuan Vu, *
>

> */THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE
> PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended
> recipient./**/
> If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
> the e-mail and its attachments from all computers/*

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Asterisk SIP Router Masterclass
Malaga, Spain - July 5-9, 2010
http://www.asipto.com/