[SR-Users] Fail to add user account

JinKevin kevin.jzh at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:32:42 CEST 2010

Thanks Klaus,

After change the LAST_LINE in the kamctlrc, the tail error is going, but it still says user "xxxx" already exists.

# tail tool
LAST_LINE="tail -1"

I find the script below returns "false"  which makes the kamctl exit.

# params: user
# output: false if exists, true otherwise
is_user() {
        set_user $1
        QUERY="select count(*) from $SUB_TABLE where \
        $SUBSCRIBER_COLUMN='$OSERUSER' and $REALM_COLUMN='$OSERDOMAIN';"
        CNT=`$DBROCMD "$QUERY" "$DBRAWPARAMS" | $EGREP -v ERROR | $LAST_LINE`
        mdbg "is_user: user counter=$CNT"
        if [ "$CNT" = "0" ] ; then
                false
        else