[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.0.1 and NAT

Information admin at divinetaccess.com
Tue Jun 8 07:38:34 CEST 2010

hi,

I have configured kamailio 3.0.1 on fedora 12 and its working fine for
ips on the network. But I am unable to get a working configuration for a
natted client. If one client is natted and other is not, both can call
each other through the kamailio server but only the natted client sends
voice to the un-natted client while on tcpdump i found that the
un-natted client is actually seeing the private ip of the natted client
and trying to deliver packets there. So no sound reaches the natted
client from the un-natted client.

I have been searching for some days for some help in this regard but
have not found anything i can use.

help,

regards.

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Divinet or
info at divinetaccess.com  immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

Please print this message only if extremely necessary. Plant a tree today.
			   Save the EARTH.