[SR-Users] gmake: *** [cfg.tab.h] Broken Pipe while make kamailio on solaris 10

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Jun 1 17:15:25 CEST 2010

On Jun 01, 2010 at 19:31, JinKevin <kevin.jzh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I'm trying to install kamailio3.0.x on solaris 10 (sparc) as following:
>

> gmake prefix="/usr/local/kamailio-3.0" include_modules="db_mysql dialplan" cfg
> gmake prefix="/usr/local/kamailio-3.0" all
>

> but get the Broken Pipe error as below:
>
> ----snip -----
>
>                  from cfg/cfg_struct.c:40:
> cfg/../atomic/atomic_sparc.h:39:2: warning: #warning "sparc32 atomic operations support not tested"

This is unrelated to the error, but nevertheless it's strange, unless
you really have gcc conifigured for 32 bit only or really sparc < 9.
Could you send me the output of:
gcc -dM -E -x c /dev/null

and
isainfo -n
uname -p
uname -m

[...]

> yacc -d -b cfg cfg.y

What yacc version do you have?
Do you have also bison installed? If so, could you try gmake YACC=bison
?

Andrei