No subject

Mon Jul 5 11:16:31 CEST 2010

some protocol extension work, for which I believe the IETF is the
correct venue. On the other hand, the Unified Communications
Interoperability Forum (UCIF) is seeking to advance the state of play
on XMPP interoperability, and if we were just talking about a profile
or BCP, that might have been a better venue. Perhaps the IETF should
focus on requirements and protocol extensions, and consider whether
the BCP work would be better done elsewhere. Or at least, there should
be some coordination with other activities relating to XMPP
interoperability.

John

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D