[SR-Users] [Kamailio-users] Weight based routing

Chandrakant Solanki solanki.chandrakant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:38:45 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM, marius zbihlei <marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro>wrote:

> Alex Balashov wrote:
>
>> Simplest thing to do would be to use 'dispatcher' with round-robin
>> strategy and enter the servers in the table or list file in duplicate, in
>> proportion to the weight allocation they have.
>>
>> On 07/27/2010 01:55 AM, Chandrakant Solanki wrote:
>>

> Hello
>
> Also the carrierroute module has this capability.
>
> Cheers
> Marius
>
>  Hello,
>>>
>>> I have setup 3 SIP server. It should be Kamailio, Asterisk or Any SIP
>>> Server.
>>>
>>> I have setup 3 server say Server A, Server B and Server C and each has
>>> weight like 50, 30, 20 in percentage.
>>>
>>> And I taken 10 calls and try to forward call based on weight.
>>>
>>> Is this possible in kamailio's module.. and if yes then which module
>>> will help me?
>>>
>>> Any Idea..
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Chandrakant Solanki

Hi

Thanks for reply.

I have look into carrierroute module, it seems that my requirement is
fulfill.

But i have multiple carrier in my carrier_name table, say car1, car2, car3,
default, and I want them load dynamically on INVITE of any user based on its
probability. Above all carrier has 0.1 probability and each point to
different asterisk machine.

How could it be possible..??

Any Idea..?

--