[SR-Users] Modifying replies in failure route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 20:51:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 7/29/10 4:41 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> I know failure routes operate relative to the request that failed,
> rather than the final reply received per se.
>
> Nevertheless, is there any way provided by Kamailio/SR at this time to
> modify a final reply (say, append a header, or something else
> theoretically permissible) prior to its being passed to the
> originating UAC?
if you need, you can force your own reply with t_reply() from failure
route, overwriting any received reply. To that reply you can add headers
with append_to_reply()

In case you have to add headers to received replies, then you can do it
in an onreply_route.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/