[SR-Users] urgent :geographic number problem

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 28 16:52:25 CEST 2010

On 07/28/2010 10:48 AM, hala alramli wrote:

> our geographic number cant receive calls from outbound (from normal
> landlines number) but it receive from our system numbers just ?where is
> the problem,is it from our server or from the company that provide us
> with this geographic number?

It is impossible to know the answer to this question without digging
deeper into the underlying cause of the superficial effect you are
describing.  The best way is to take a packet capture and see if the
requests from the provider are actually arriving;  then you will know
at least whether they are reaching the server, and from there can see
why they may not be getting handled properly at the application level.

If the number worked before, and spontaneously stopped working, and
you did not change any configuration, it is most likely the provider.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC