[SR-Users] multiple instances on different ports

Alex rsm alex-rsm at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:17:59 CEST 2010

yes, you're right. I am trying to take request from instance (5061) and send them out as if they came from instance (5060).

I've tried using force_send_socket( ) and/or rewriteport( ) functions and still unable to resolve it.

####### Global Parameters #########

listen=udp:192.168.1.1:5060

listen=udp:192.168.1.1:5061

####### Routing Logic ########