[SR-Users] how to set up iptel.org sip outbound

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:54:24 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 7/19/10 8:35 PM, j w wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I registered iptel.org for an account and set up my Linksys SPA3102
> ATA gateway.  The inbound is working but outbound cannot dial out.

First, the mailing list for iptel.org service is:

You should get better answers there.

> Can any one help me:
> 1. how to set up the sip outbound in order for me to dial out via ATA.

This has to do with ATA configuration, not much related to the server
side. You should have a user manual for that device.

> 2. how to get Canada phone number.

I don't think iptel.org is offering this, if you need for incoming, you
probably can get it from somewhere else and forward it to you iptel.org
accoung.

> Thanks a lot.
>
> I am not sure how to retrieve the post/mailing list,  would you please
> forward me your help reply to my e-mail:w7269826 at hotmail.com.

This is a public mailing list based on subscriptions. You have to
subscribe via web at:

Enter your email address, you will get a confirmation email with further
instructions. Once you follow them, you will receive all emails sent to
mailing list.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/