[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.0.2 mysql create table domain definition

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:35:12 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 7/27/10 1:22 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Monday 26 July 2010, Stagg Shelton wrote:
>
>> The script in the source scripts/mysql/my_create.sql  uses the the
>> following definition
>>
>> CREATE TABLE domain (
>>       did VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
>> [..]
>> );
>>
>> The script in the source utils/kamctl/mysql/domain-create.sql uses the
>> following definition
>>
>> CREATE TABLE domain (
>>       id INT(10) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
>> [..]
>> ) ENGINE=MyISAM;
>>
>> Which table definition is the correct definition to be used.
>>
> Hi Stagg,
>
> the first one is the version for the domain module from sr (modules_s), the
> latter is the one for the kamailio (modules_k) domain module.

just to mention that in this particular case both structure should work
as modules_k/domain uses only domain column. There is no effect if there
are other columns around.

But as Henning said, the structure specified by kamailio is the one
created by kamdbctl (i.e., kamdbctl create) and managed via kamctl.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/