[SR-Users] multiple instances on different ports

Robert R rob1485 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:38:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to run multiple different instances of openser on the same
server using different ports.
Regardless of receiving INVITE on any of the ports (5061, 5062, ...)  I want
openser always to proxy the message to port 5060.

 invite:5061 ---> openser --> invite:5060
 invite:5062 ---> openser --> invite:5060

By adding two listen ports as follow, openser sends the traffic to the same
outgoing port as the incoming port:

listen=udp:209.16.123.160:5061
listen=udp:209.16.123.160:5062

Is there a way to hard code the outgoing port? or I should overwrite the
port?

Thanks,