[SR-Users] Doubs about using append_branch ...

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Jul 26 12:48:08 CEST 2010

On Monday 26 July 2010 11:21:02 Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El día 26 de julio de 2010 07:20, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
>
> <rabs at dimension-virtual.com> escribió:
> > Umm ... again confused ... does the execution of the cfg continues AFTER
> > the append_branch call,just on the next line ... or it "begins"
> > on "t_on_branch()"?
>
> To clarify: when you call t_on_branch("N") it means that *after*
> calling t_relay() the block branch_route[N] will be executed for
> *each* branch.
> So the position of t_on_branch() is not important (it must be before
> t_relay however).

I know, I know ... the real problem to me is that I made lot of changes to the
request BEFORE calling t_relay or lookup, so ... those changes (add_hf,
flags, etc.) be applied to ALL branches when I call t_relay or lookup? ...
only to the first branch? ... not sure ... :-(

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual