[SR-Users] Doubs about using append_branch ...

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jul 26 11:15:47 CEST 2010

El día 26 de julio de 2010 08:14, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
<rabs at dimension-virtual.com> escribió:
>> It might be more helpful to think of it as: execution continues right
>> where it was in the request route, but a branch route is also later
>> called right before the message is forwarded on the given branch, not
>> in parallel, where certain branch-specific parameters can be tweaked
>> at the last moment, or certain branch-specific actions taken.
>
> I don't undestand ... so ... execution continues in the next line, just after
> append_branch for BOTH branches, but wenever I call t_relay ... BOTH branches
> will pass through on_branch_route BEFORE been forwarded?

When you call append_branch() or loockup() (and various contacts are
retrieved) the cfg script continues normally. At this point its not a
good idea to inspect the $ru neither $du or bflags as you would find
values for just *one* of the loaded contacts/destinations. Which one?
maybe the last element retrieved from the DB, no idea...

So the cfg script continues. Then at some point you call t_relay (and
you set on_branch_route("N") before). So you get into branch_route[N]
block in which you process each generated destination in an
independent way, so into this block you can inspect $ru, %du, bflags
per destination.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>