[SR-Users] Doubs about using append_branch ...

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Jul 26 01:07:18 CEST 2010

Hi all

I'm trying to do a "followme" from the proxy side, so I receive a request to
some SIP URI and that URI have configured it's followme function that in this
case means ... progress a call to the original URI + a call to a new URI,
just a parallel branching, but I'm no luck ... :-(

if(is_avp_set($avp(s:followme))
{
	append_branch($avp(s:followme));
}

That doesn't run, because append_branch does not accept a PV as param, so ...

	$var(s:tmp_ru) = $ru;
	append_branch();
	$ru = $avp(s:followme);

But now ... only one of the branches progress ..., the new created branch
(after the append_branch call) ... must go to a PSTN number ... but no way,
because I must "mark" the branch in some way that I could send it directly to
the go_to_pstn route block ...

any clue or example about how to work with the new branch ONLY ? ... because
branch 1 works ok, I need to do changes only on branch 2

Best regards
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual