[SR-Users] Load Balancing REDIRECT

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jul 13 11:41:42 CEST 2010

2010/7/12 Maw Zin Tun - Real Telekom <mzt at realtelekom.com>:
> Hi,
> I started using Kamailio 3.0 as redirect server about 2 months ago,
> basically I'm quite new to it. Now I need to change current setup to
> redundant active-active system but I'm struggling where to find
> documentation that can lead me to achiving it. Can anyone pls advise me
> where to start looking ?

Hi, please detail more your requeriments and what you want to achieve.
BTW "redundant active-active" is not very usual as it requires a SIP
proxy in front of the cluster, or a very complex/exotic stuff doing
balancing at level 2 between two Kamailio servers sharing the same IP
(very exotic IMHO).

Main question is: why do you think you need a "redundant active-active
system"? Why is not valid a "active-pasive system" for you?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>