[SR-Users] How to force snd_port?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 9 12:31:35 CEST 2010

On 07/09/2010 05:48 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 7/8/10 2:07 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
>> Even if it didn't, just add your own RR header.
>
> when you know exactly the inbound/outbound interfaces, yes you can add
> yourself the rr headers with textops and don't call rr.
>
> rr has the advantage of adding the rr with outbound local IP in cases
> such as location and mhomed, when is not easy to decide in config which
> local socket to use for sending.

True.  I certainly agree it would be less convenient.

Victor:  another way to do this, especially if you need to use
pseudovariable arguments (which force_send_socket()) does not take) is
to use $fs:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:3.0.x#forced_socket

I often fiddle with $fs in branch routes...

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC