[SR-Users] Kamailio and NAPTR lookup with TLS

Henning Westerholt Henning.Westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jul 8 21:44:40 CEST 2010

>>> How can I tell Kamailio to use TLS protocol ( instead of udp) after
>>> NAPTR lookup ?

Hello,

you can see it by doing some traces, e.g. by ngrep, or increase the debugging
level and then check the logs.

>> $du = "sip:__ip_or_host__;transport=tls";
>> t_relay();
>
>IIRC we do have NAPTR support in Kamailio 1.5 - don't we?
>
> Then I think it should work when putting a domain into $du and makeing
> sure that there is no transport parameter, no port, and NAPTR TLS record
> has highest priority.

Indeed kamailio 1.5 has NAPTR support i think (you should see it in the logs). But
I did not really used it so far, we mostly specify the destination port in the routing
target.

Regards,

Henning