[SR-Users] How to force snd_port?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:01:12 CEST 2010

On 7/8/10 12:57 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2010/7/8 Alex Balashov<abalashov at evaristesys.com>:
>
>> On 07/08/2010 06:18 AM, Victor Pascual Avila wrote:
>>

>>> How could I force my sip-router to send from a given port number?
>>>
>> Given that sip-router listens on the address of the interface (IP:port) that
>> you want to send from, which is a requirement, you can use
>> force_send_socket():
>>
>> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:3.0.x#force_send_socket
>>
> But be caredull with in-dialog requests as by default they would use
> the "default" source port ;)

if invite is received on one socket and forwarded using a different
socket, then it should get 2 record-route headers so the within-dialog
requests are using same sockets without anything else in config than
loose_route and relay. Do you get it different?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/