[SR-Users] Kamailio, spiral with TM

David kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Wed Jul 7 19:02:26 CEST 2010

Hey,

I have setup two Kamailio servers, my INVITEs will go through server A,
which forwards to server B which forwards it back to server A.

This is intential, the trouble is when the packet comes back through
server B, nothing has changed so TM sees it as a retransmission.

The difference between the first time through and the second time is the
port 5061 instead of 5060.

How can I tell tm that these are not the same transactions ? Would it be
easier to have a seperate instance of Kamailio for 5061 ?

Thanks,

David