[SR-Users] Kamailio integration - Registration issue

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jul 7 11:49:40 CEST 2010

2010/7/6 Lucas Alvarez <lucasaa at gmail.com>:
> Iñaki, if you don't know the answer, please don't answer with trash,

You can consider "trash" my response as I can consider "trash" your question.

> my question is all related with kamailio, is an integration of two
> software, since kamailio forward the registrations request to asterisk
> what happen when asterisk has to restart, how do I get those
> registrations again?

> Do you understand now?

And do you understand that your issues has *nothing* to do with
Kamailio but just with Asterisk?:

- Asterisk shouldn't loss the registration information after
restart/reload as it stores it in /var/lib/asterisk/astdb file, so
recheck your realtime configuration (if you use it).

- You would have the same problem in case there is not a Kamailio in
front of your Asterisk, have you checked it at least?

- As you insist on "kamailio resending registration to asterisk" I
strongly recommend you to read the RFC 3261 to understand how SIP
works.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>