[SR-Users] About setflag()'s parameter

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jul 6 12:39:47 CEST 2010

2010/7/6 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> My question was about the max number of N in avp(i:N). I expected that
>> the max numbers of ID N avps is N.
>>

> hmm, unless I misunderstand you, this is wrong.
>
> Say N=10, then you can have as many $avp(i:10) as you want -- is no limit.
>
> For example:
>
> $avp(i:10) = 50;
> $avp(i:10) = 60;
> $avp(i:10) = 70;
> $avp(i:10) = 80;
>
> results in 4 avps having same name (i:10) and different values.

I mean the indexes and not the values. My question was (related to K
1.5) which is the max value of an AVP index, is it 32 so we can use
from avp(i:1) to avo(i:32)? is it 64 (so it would depend on the CPU
architecture)?
But from your previous mail I understand the maximun value is 65535, am I right?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>