[SR-Users] Cancel rtp proxy changes to SDP

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 5 13:08:29 CEST 2010

On Friday 02 July 2010, David wrote:
> At this point, it would be wasteful to use the RTP Proxy as the audio will
>  be between two devices on the same network.

Hi David,

depending on your resource situation and the number of calls in the specific
scenario you may find it easier to just proxy the RTP in this case as well,
instead of implementing some (maybe complicated) logic in the server that
tries to detect situations where two devices sit on the same network. I think
this was the result of an earlier discussion regarding this question.

Cheers,

Henning