[SR-Users] Regex Transformations

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Sun Jul 4 09:23:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

    I am trying to match a multi-line psuedo variable, i.e. $rb

However I am wishing to pull out the payload values

i.e.

"0 18 101"

"18 101"

etc.. etc...

I am having trouble matching this.  Any help would be appreciated.

One part that is giving me trouble is that it seems xlog prints out \r\n as
\015\012

I am not able to successfully just pull out the "payloads"

I have tried many different variations, however here is one of my latest:

xlog("L_INFO", "[$ci] $(rb{re.subst,/^(.*)m=audio ([0-9]+) ([0-9

Any help / input is greatly appreciated, thank you ahead of time!

Happy 4th of July (for those who celebrate)

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead