[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:35:10 CEST 2010

Does anyone know a way how to block a subscribed user to send messages
with mailman, other than unsubscribing?

There is the option of nomail (not sending emails), but I am looking for
something that will get his/her email in bounces, so that such
auto-replies are filtered.

Thanks,
Daniel

On 7/2/10 10:28 AM, marco at bungalski.de wrote:
> Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
>
> leider kann ich Ihre e-mail momentan nicht beantworten / bearbeiten, da ich mich bis einschliesslich 19.07.2010 im Urlaub befinde.
>
> In dringenden Fällen wenden Sie sich bitte telefonisch an meine Mitarbeiter unter der Rufnummer 04231 / 776 9999.
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Marco Bungalski

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/