[SR-Users] change ptime / RTP packet size

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 2 10:34:11 CEST 2010

On 07/02/2010 04:27 AM, Carsten Bock wrote:

> Correct. Maybe we could add this later, but for now, this is correct.

I see.

Well, this should probably be made clear in the documentation.  I do
not think it is unreasonable for someone to think that
force_rtp_proxy("...zNN") performs necessary SDP body rewriting, since
it does this for some other flags/options to it.

I suppose it is kind of silly for me to say;  I have commit privileges
for documentation, I should fix it myself.  :-)  Problem is I forget
how to use git, since I never do.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC