[SR-Users] One way audio on calls from pstn

Dmitri Korotkov dmitri.korotkov at festart.ee
Thu Jul 1 23:41:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

voice:/# ps auxf |grep rtpproxy |grep -v grep
rtpproxy  1291  0.0  0.0  26800   876 ?        Ssl  Jun18   0:10
/usr/sbin/rtpproxy -u rtpproxy rtpproxy -l my.public.ip.here -s
udp:localhost 7722
voice:/#

kamailio.cfg:
#!define WITH_MYSQL
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_ACCDB
#!define WITH_NAT
#!define WITH_PSTN

#!ifdef WITH_NAT
loadmodule "nathelper.so"
#!endif

# ----- nathelper -----
#!ifdef WITH_NAT
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:127.0.0.1:7722")
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", 7)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at kamailio.org")
modparam("registrar|nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(i:80)")
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 6)
#!endif

02.07.2010 0:32, dotnetdub ?????: