[SR-Users] Missing ACK

Claudio Furrer elcaio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:38:30 CEST 2010

Hi, I have a similar issue, my proxy sip doesn't relay the ACK coming from a
Cisco GW (caller), to a PSTN-GW (callee), then the OK and ACK are retransmitted
for a while till the pstn-gw send a BYE.

Attach a text graph, where:
10.10.10.128 is a Cisco GW.
10.15.15.122 is my Proxy SIP (and oldie SER one)
10.20.20.153 is the PSTN-GW.

It only happens with this cisco gw, works great with asterisk and others ata.

I think there is something wrong with the ACK, i don't understand why the the
proxy sip ignores it and never relays it.

I'd appreciate any comment. I also can help to solve the original issue of Ole
K.

Regards,
Caio