[Kamailio-Users] Redirect Server Help Request

Fri Jan 29 09:50:43 CET 2010

YÜKSEL schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to realize simple redirect server (via 302) like calls will
> be coming from softswitch (IP : x.x.x.x) to SER to get necessary route
> information then turn back to same Softswitch in order to terminate same
> call over the Softswitch.as below ;
>
>                    A-leg  ------   MSC ------- B-leg
>                                            |   |
>                                            |   |
>                                            |   |

>                                           SER
>
> I don't know what steps is required .cfg (modules,routes etc.) and how
> SER gets traffic from a peer then send back to them.
> Kindly sort of my steps that I need to apply.

You just have to send back 302 response with the new target as contact
header.

e.g.:

append_to_reply("Contact: sip:user at 1.2.3.4\r\n");
sl_send_reply("302","moved");
exit;

I think if you send 302 response after lookup(), the branches will
automatically be added as Contact header (not sure about this).

regards
klaus