[Kamailio-Users] Bad URI

Jon Farmer viperdudeuk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:09:30 CET 2010

2010/1/27 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> the function is used in may places, it might be due to setting a new uri
> with wrong format, not specific to initial received message. If you load
> values from database or you compose them in config, check the input values.

Ok well here is a little more info. I am using domain table so I can
do virtual hosting. This has been working for months and suddenly
INVITE's stop with this error yesterday. However the UA can still
register successfully on the domain. Nothing has changed in the
config. This is not affecting all domains only a handful and they all
started to error yesterday.

--
Jon Farmer
Tel: 07795 118140