[Kamailio-Users] TM module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:46:20 CET 2010

Hello,

On 1/27/10 9:37 AM, Denis Putyato wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> ERROR: tm [tm_load.c:47]: tm:load_tm: Module not initialized yet, make
> sure that all modules that need tm module are loaded after tm in the
> configuration file
>
> Kamailio 3.0 was installed from GIT.
>
> Kamailio starts success. But the error appears. I think because of
> this  I have a problem with making a call through kamailio. Calls were
> failed because kamailio send CANCEL or 487 code immediately after send
> INVITE to some outgoing gateways (after t_relay() has been made).
>
> Is this really need load all modules for tm working properly? I read
> documentation and fount that almost all modules that need tm loaded do
> not need in my config.

do you have #!KAMAILIO line at the beginning of your config? In 3.0.0 tm
timeouts are in miliseconds, de directive I mentioned checks if you have
it too low, it increases it accordingly (case of updating the config
without paying attention to timeout value changes).

If you list the modules that you load, I can spot which one depends on
tm and is loaded before.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/