[Kamailio-Users] Wrong 1.5 wiki Cookbook page?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jan 27 11:01:13 CET 2010

El Miércoles, 27 de Enero de 2010, Henning Westerholt escribió:
> On Wednesday 27 January 2010, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > Hi, under 1.5 cookbook I see some stuf related to Kamailio 3.0. For
> > example "debug" values are those for SR (if I'm not wrong) and the
> > appearing command to change debug leves uses "sercmd" rather than
> > "kamctl":
> >
> >   http://kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.5.x#debug
> >
> > Is it correct?
>
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> no, i don't think this is correct. The serctl command is of course not
> available in k 1.5.

Unfortunatelly the wiki looks a bit "broken". Right now the cookbook wiki page
for 1.3 is corrupted:

  http://kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.3.x

And it has been in this way always since its creation:
  http://kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.3.x?rev=1197890245

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>