[Kamailio-Users] TM module

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 27 09:37:12 CET 2010

Hello everybody!

ERROR: tm [tm_load.c:47]: tm:load_tm: Module not initialized yet, make sure
that all modules that need tm module are loaded after tm in the
configuration file

Kamailio 3.0 was installed from GIT.

Kamailio starts success. But the error appears. I think because of this  I
have a problem with making a call through kamailio. Calls were failed
because kamailio send CANCEL or 487 code immediately after send INVITE to
some outgoing gateways (after t_relay() has been made).

Is this really need load all modules for tm working properly? I read
documentation and fount that almost all modules that need tm loaded do not
need in my config.

Thank you for any help.