[Kamailio-Users] ACC on Failure route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:57:31 CET 2010

On 1/26/10 1:11 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> The documentation for 'acc' could stand to be a lot more explicit
> about just what exactly "missed" call means.
>
> I did not know.  I had to try the functionality to find out.

hopefully we will have some volunteers to take care of that :-) ... I am
more happy to grant svn and git to anyone that commits to improve
documentation, even to answer his questions faster. There is a lot of
info in the ML, but none seems to have time to digest and add to docs.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/