[Kamailio-Users] ACC on Failure route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:39:58 CET 2010

Hi Alex,

On 1/25/10 11:03 AM, alex pappas wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> We make a call and the call tries from the Failure Route 5 times new
> gateway (with dispatcher) but  WITHOUT success in termination. In
> every try we get back 503 Congestion. In this case how many CDRs we
> should see in our LOG.
>
> We have the modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 6) and we
> setflag(6) for every INVITE.
iirc, at some point was an option to get all failed legs accounted. I
don't remember using it so I have to check the sources (you are on
1.5.x, right?).

For next version I plan to make acc functions available on rest of the
routes, should be few updates to take sip method from cseq header and
ignore r-uri if it is a reply processed, in failure route should work by
default, I see no reasons now what could be the problem.

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>

>     On 1/22/10 1:08 PM, alex pappas wrote:
>
>         Dear Friends,
>
>         In case of a call failure I'm trying from failure route to
>         send the call through other gateways with Dispatcher module.
>         I would like to have ACC for all failures that a call can
>         possibly pass. If the call fails in the 3 first gateways  I
>         want them also in my mysql ACC table. I tried that with AVPs
>         in the syslog and it works fine BUT is there any way that I
>         can simply setflag(1) for accounting and I can have ACC for
>         every try?
>
>         I tryied to add  in failure route :
>
>         setflag(1); # do accounting ...
>         setflag(3); # ... even if the transaction fails
>
>         but I'm getting ACC only the last try.
>
>     last failed try? Or what you mean by "the last try"? IIRC, failed
>     transaction flag should be set for each leg if you want all failures.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>
>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla