[Kamailio-Users] ACC on Failure route

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jan 22 13:55:38 CET 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010, alex pappas wrote:
> In case of a call failure I'm trying from failure route to send the call
> through other gateways with Dispatcher module.
> I would like to have ACC for all failures that a call can possibly pass. If
> the call fails in the 3 first gateways  I want them also in my mysql ACC
> table. I tried that with AVPs in the syslog and it works fine BUT is there
> any way that I can simply setflag(1) for accounting and I can have ACC for
> every try?
>
> I tryied to add  in failure route :
>
> setflag(1); # do accounting ...
> setflag(3); # ... even if the transaction fails
>
> but I'm getting ACC only the last try.

Hi alex,

you could use AVPs to store certain attributes of the previous attempts, like
target, result code or similar and then just log this in the normal (extra)
accounting. This is the way we use at the moment. I think Daniel also did some
acc extensions in the last year, not sure if they also could help you in this
regards.

Cheers,

Henning