[Kamailio-Users] mysql loadbalancing

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jan 21 22:23:06 CET 2010

El Jueves, 21 de Enero de 2010, Olle E. Johansson escribió:
> 21 jan 2010 kl. 16.38 skrev BERGANZ François:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I need to know if Kamailio can change Mysql Server if there is a problem
> > with a mysql server ? Can Kamailio do loadbalancing between 2 mysql
> > servers which are duplicate ?
>
> I've been using mysql proxy for that and it worked fine with kamailio.

Does such mysql proxy allow prepared statements? They are stored in the
server, this is, when the MySQL client connects it creates the prepared
statements in the MySQL server.
If the MySQL servers restarts it looses the prepared statements so the client
must react and re-create them. But in the case of a mysql proxy this task
should take place in the proxy itself, right? Do mysql proxy implement it?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>