[Kamailio-Users] Script variables Question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:42:32 CET 2010

On 1/21/10 7:27 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Alex Balashov schrieb:
>> On 01/21/2010 08:22 AM, alex pappas wrote:
>>
>>> With Avp it works!
>>
>> Yep.  Remember that AVPs are transaction-persistent (including across
>> multiple routes that can be called in the course of servicing that
>> transaction), while user variables ($var(...)) are
>> request/route-specific.
>
> Small addition: with kamailio3.0 you always have the AVPs also in the
> reply routes, with kamailio1.5 you have can configure in tm module of
> AVPs should be restored in reply-route too.

And another addition: beware that you have several lists, including
global AVPs (not tied to transaction) if the name is string starting
with "g.":
http://sip-router.org/wiki/devel/avps-ser

I think we should document it better somewhere. $xy.name in ser is
equivalent to $avp(xy.name) in K. If xy. is missing, the is same as
'f.'. So K avps are going in the from list (f).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/