[Kamailio-Users] Question about Timer, i need milliseconds

Marco Bungalski marco at bungalski.de
Wed Jan 20 16:53:36 CET 2010

Hello all :-)

I have a question about how to get a time-stamps with milliseconds. To
create my own CDR's, i write to my databases timestamps, with a command like
this:

sql_query("ca", "UPDATE active_calls SET state = 'BILLING', end_time=$Ts
WHERE call_id='$ci'", "ra");

I use the "$Ts"-variable, but with this i can get only "full" seconds. But i
need milliseconds for my billing-system. Otherwise i have differences
between my CDR's and my carrier's one.

Example: A call has a duration of 0.2 seconds. In my CDR start- and endtime
is the same (=0 seconds), to my carrier a have 1 second to pay ;-)

Is there a possibility to get a time-stamp or time with milliseconds?

Cheers,

Marco

Marco Bungalski GmbH

Traversale 5

27283 Verden

Telefon: +49 4231 - 776 9999

Fax: +49 4231 - 776 9998

Mobil: +49 172 4204774

e-mail: Marco at Bungalski.de

web: www.bungalski.de

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Marco Bungalski

Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-27283 Verden, AG Walsrode HRB 120586