[Kamailio-Users] isup in invite

Sat Jan 16 10:51:59 CET 2010

Hi ERic!

The ENUM lookup is done with the complete userpart. In your case you
have to parse the E164 number manually.

You can do this for example with string transformations: e.g.
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:1.5.x#sselect_index_separator

Then use enum_pv_function() with the pseudo variable (pv) holding the
parsed number.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/enum#id2467740

regards
klaus