[Kamailio-Users] about kamailio with sctp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:09:36 CET 2010

Hi Bruce,

On 1/14/10 12:54 PM, Bruce McAlister wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>

>> you may ask this one on sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org since the devel of
>> SCTP use to be more active there.
>>

> Thanks, I will ask there too.
>

>> When I implemented in in old kamailio, it was no option for me than
>> using kamailio-to-kamailio SCTP channel.
>>

> When you did the testing between the two kamailio servers, how did you
> enforce SCTP as the transport?
>
> Does t_relay offer a way to specify UDP/TCP/SCTP as the transport to relay
> the messages between servers?

if you set dst uri with transport parameter then t_relay() will use it,
e.g.:

$du = "sip:10.0.0.1;transport=sctp";
t_relay();

Or you can use t_relay_to_sctp() or t_relay_to() with appropriate
parameters:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules/tm.html

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/