[Kamailio-Users] mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname

kévin l'heveder klheveder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:56:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm using kamailio V3.0

In the kamailio.cfg when I use the "send" function with an IP inside
(as send("127.0.01:51001"), I see the following error :

mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname:
"127.0.01:51001"

At first, kamailio was sending request to the DNS server which define
in resolv.conf to resolve "127.0.01:51001"
The DNS could not resolve this name then the error occured

So I removed this defined DNS and now no request are sending but still
have the same error.

I tried to set dns and use_dns_search_list parameters to no, but
that's change nothing

Anybody have any ideas?

Regards,
Koon