[Kamailio-Users] about kamailio with sctp

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Wed Jan 13 10:54:22 CET 2010

Hi All,

I am wanting to play with Kamailio 3.0.0 and SCTP as well. I just want to
verify that I am building it in to Kamailio properly. When I build Kamailio
do I need to have USE_SCTP=1 as an option on the make command line to enable
SCTP support?

I can see there are updates in the ChangeLog for SCTP but I cannot find how
to enable support for it in the INSTALL/README-MODULES documentation.

Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks
Bruce