[Kamailio-Users] Checking the destination IP after dispatcher

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:55:55 CET 2010

this was from a regular route[] block.  I ended up finding an old
thread which pointed me in the right direction.

I am currently using this to retrieve the destination IP POST dispatcher lookup:

$var(destIP) = $(ru{s.select,1,:}{s.select,1,@});

It seems to be working well.  Anything I should be aware of while
using this technique?

thanks.