[Kamailio-Users] [kamailio-users] Kamailio - Polycom Sound Point

Chandrakant Solanki solanki.chandrakant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 06:42:59 CET 2010

Hello

I have installed kamailio - 1.5.2 with MediaProxy.

I registered 101 at domain.com and 102 at domain.com from *
PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_600-UA/3.1.3.0439*.

But when I look for location table into database, I show received field is
NULL, while from other phone like X-Lite it shows some value in same field
like sip:X.X.X.X:5061.

When I call from 101 to 102 using *PolycomSoundPointIP *phone, The phone
rings on the other extension but when I pick up no voice is heard, the
caller phone keeps hearing the wait-for-other party.

Is there any changes required into kamailio.cfg or not. ??

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,

Chandrakant Solanki