[Kamailio-Users] t_replicate in Kamailio-3.0.0 ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:25:21 CET 2010

Hello,

On 1/5/10 7:12 PM, Santiago Gimeno wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use t_replicate in K-3.0.0 with no luck.
>
> t_replicate("sip:192.168.1.1:5060 <http://192.168.1.1:5060>");
>
> The logs report "unknown command" and by looking at the documentation
> of the TM module I've seen that t_replicate is no longer in the TM
> module. Is this correct? Any workaround?
the function (actually several) is there but with different prototype
due to sip-router tm -- no documentation indeed and this should be fixed:

try:

t_replicate("192.168.1.1", "5050");

Basically there are several functions:

t_replicate(host, port);
t_replicate_to_udp(host, port);
t_replicate_to_tcp(host, port);
t_replicate_to_tls(host, port);
t_replicate_to_sctp(host, port);

t_replicate_to("proto", "host:port");

- the last one can have variables as parameters.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/