[Kamailio-Users] Problems with snmpstats in Kamailio-3.0.0

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:35:56 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

2010/1/4 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>

> I added a define for module_loaded to reuse find_module_by_name() function.
> Please get the git version and try again. I am not using this module so I
> cannot test. Report if all ok now.

Thanks for the fix. I updated the sources and the error is solved but now I
have another problem. Apparently the modparams of the snmpstats module are
not parsed correctly. I receive this error:

kamailio: ERROR: snmpstats [utilities.c:83]: the sipEntityType parameter was
assigned a type -2147483647 instead of 1

Any idea what might be happening?

Thanks. Best regards,

Santi