[SR-Users] function calling in the config script with $var() as attribute(s)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 24 16:03:40 CET 2010

Klaus,

On 02/24/2010 10:01 AM, Klaus Feichtinger wrote:

> So it seems that the function "t_relay" is also an "old-school" module function ;-)
> I will / have to wait for a future update that will allow pseudo variables, too.

I concur with your assessment.  However, I recommend that you use Klaus
Darilion's suggestion, because the destination route set ($du) is what
t_relay() operates on anyhow in the absence of an overriding argument.
If $du is not set, the Request URI ($ru) is used.

Thanks,

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC